Monday, June 21, 2010

In need

As much as I hate pieces of paper that are supposed to represent something of value I'm in need of a job that will bring me said pieces of paper. Really though, who decided that paper was going to decide who is rich and who is poor, who can buy things and who can not, who is to be envied and who is to be pitied. I love my boyfriend and family for helping me out while I hurry to finish school but I hate relying on other people. I've at least known I had a job waiting since I was 15, sometimes even two jobs. We need to get out of this recession faster so I won't have to stress myself out about my future.

What I need.
What I would like to do with it.

What it should be used for: writing on and wiping with.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree dude, and the whole depending thing, the ONLY person I've depended on is myself since I was 15. and now I have to ask my mom for help, it's the worst feeling in the world = (


    -Mandi

    ReplyDelete